RE: Mongolian Text Processing

From: Marco.Cimarosti@icl.com
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 04:33:36 EST

I don't know any applications for the Mongolian script. The only mongolian
font I have seen is Ulanbatar (ulanbata.zip, TTF format) on Dr. Berlin's
site (http://hopi.dtcc.edu/~berlin/font/mongol.htm).

Before your friends go back home, could you ask them what script is used in
Inner Mongolia (People's Republic of China)? I have contrasting information:
somewhere I read that the Mongolian script is used, somewhere else that a
Pinyin-like Latin spelling is used.

Regards.
        Marco