Re: Multilingual Documents [was: HTML forms and UTF-8]

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:29:46 EST

Yes, my utility bills are printed in about the same mix of languages.

Where I sit in California, there are bilingual English/Spanish documents all
over the place. Practically anything official seems to be in English &
Spanish these days. Anyone with a free afternoon should grab the nearest
five-year old and head for a shopping mall to play "Spot the Spanish Signs",
and books and magazines... You'll find oodles of stuff.

There is also a lot of French on American packaging these days... It's
easier and cheaper to make one package for all of North & Central America...
right?

        Rick