RE: Help!Urgent!

From: Gary Wade (Volt Computer) (a-gwade@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 13:11:33 EST

Jayne Tan

The easiest way to do this is to let Windows do it using MLang.
Documentation for this COM library can be found at:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/misc/mlang/mlang.asp

If you don't want to use COM, there are exported functions that will let you
do some, if not all, of your needed functionality.

But, if part of the exercise is going through the gyrations of doing the
text translation yourself, then you've got quite a project on your hands,
which will require you to do quite a bit of coding and storing the data off
in some table format (it wouldn't be a good idea to hard-code these tables
into your code, as pure ASCII could be done). Good luck!
Gary L. Wade
Microsoft Corporation | Voice: 972-633-3318
500 N. Central Expressway | Fax: 972-509-2422
Suite 202 | E-Mail: a-gwade@microsoft.com
Plano, TX 75074 | Mobile: 214-642-6883