EGT's website and the year 2000

From: Michael Everson (everson@egt.ie)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 13:52:00 EST

Believe it or not, we're changing our web address for Y2K compatibility.
Indigo is retiring the machines our site was maintained on since they are
not compatible, and accordingly http://www.indigo.ie/egt is being changed
to http://www.egt.ie.

I know that lots of folks have links to our site, and hope that this
doesn't irritate anyone. The old site hasn't been deleted from Indigo's
servers yet but I suppose it will be before the fortnight is up.

EGT acknowledges with thanks Indigo's provision of web resources (i.e.
abundant disk space) in support of our standardization efforts.

Michael Everson ** Everson Gunn Teoranta ** http://www.egt.ie
Vox +353 1 478 2597 ** Fax +353 1 478 2597 ** Mob +353 86 807 9169