Re: Arabic & Arabic Extended Languages have 4 or 2 Glyps ...

From: N.R.Liwal (
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 12:16:57 EST

Dear Mr. Peter;

Thanks for the advise, back in 1998 I have developed my inhouse tools
that can Encode OpenType (TrueType Open) tables to TrueType Fonts
Even in OpenType you need Glyp IDs.

What I want that may fonts should be 100% Unicode Compatable,
therefore I post question to Unicode.

What I decided now that I will utilize Compatablity Area as much as

What about the unassinged Code Points Compatabilty Area, I have
Unicode Ver.20, are they assigned to any charachter in Ver 3.x?