Re: Where to Add new Currency Sign? -- Cultural adaptability

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 12:41:31 EST

Hi John;

Nice to hear from you, I am not against ISO or any other
Standards. I am working to addopt standards which
can facilitate writing in the local lanauges which are
acceptable to those who want to use it, I have no right
to impose any standards.

I will appreciate if you tell me Afghani in ISO 4217 or
where I can have a look at.

Wish you all the best.

Liwal