Re: Sample code for MacOS 'utxt' clipborad format & TSM 1.5 'udoc' ?

From: Deborah Goldsmith (
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 21:04:22 EST

on 12/23/1999 10:54 AM, Yung-Fong Tang <> wrote:

> Anyone have sample code, sample application which do the following for
> MacOS ?
> 1. Implement TSM 1.5 'udoc' and receive kUnicodeNotFromUnputMethod event
> ?
> 2. copy and paste data to clipboard w/ 'utxt' ?
> We are thinking adding these to feature to mozilla. However, it is
> difficult w/o other application support the 'utxt' copy & paste.

The only sample code I could find was at:

This sample claims to show how to handle the clipboard. It doesn't have any
code for processing Unicode input. The only thing I can point at is the
Unicode Input documentation which can be found at:

I hope this helps...

Deborah Goldsmith
Manager, International Toolbox Group
Apple Computer, Inc.