[nelocsig] Re: BizTalk

From: Suzanne Topping (stopping@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 12:50:16 EST

Thanks for this description Olin.

Another question for you; it sounds as if you are using the BizTalk
components to develop your business transaction systems, but do you in any
way actually deal with languages using it?

I am interested in BizTalk globalization issues. For example, if you wanted
to use the system for developing e-business applications with your language
suppliers around the world, and you wanted them to be able to use interfaces
in their own languages, and input in their regional formats, etc., while
having those inputs merge seamlessly with your English systems.

Those are the types of interactions I am interested in hearing about.

Thanks for any additional comments!

Suzanne Topping
Localization Unlimited