RE: Globalization for disabilities

Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 12:49:57 EST

Time ago I had a silly question about Chinese braille, and I discovered a
couple of interesting and helpful www places about braille.

1) A mailing list called Braille Help List (subscribe mailing to; unsubscribe mailing to; post mailing to -- not very active, recently.

2) The Royal National Institute for the Blind ( in
Great Britain, that has very good info and extremely helpful and skilled
people. Dr. Jurgen Grotz (International Policy Co-ordinator) is extremely
expert about braille internationalization.