RE: Unicode message traffic level

From: Hohberger, Clive (CHohberger@zebra.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 10:41:07 EST

I agree with Sean and Jonathan Rosenne. The running conversations
will suffer if we go to a digest. One of the nice things about the
Internet is the fact that you can get real-time feedback and comment.

Also, as Jonathan pointed out, if we go to a digest, message filing and
retrieval will be a nightmare. I have a structure of about 60 folders and
subfolders in Microsoft Outlook into which I organize all my
Unicode messages.

BTW, if anyone would like to tell me, on-line or offline, how to set
Micrsosoft Outlook 97 to automatically place recieved Unicode messages
into common folder (other than my Inbox), so I can both eliminate the
Inbox clutter and read all the Unicode messages at leisure...
I'd be truly grateful! Sean's solution is the best idea I've heard.

Clive Hohberger
Zebra Technologies Corporation, AIM Global, and ISO SC31