RE: Level of traffic on Unicode List

From: Tom Emerson (Tree@basistech.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 11:18:44 EST

Basis Technology would be willing and able to host a digested version of the
Unicode list, and can also host a searchable archive of the traffic, if
there is sufficient interest in having this done. Obviously if the UC
decides to make digests an option, this becomes moot.

Those who think having the option of the digest form can email privately:
I'll keep the "voting" open until the end of next week. Based on that
feedback I'll decided whether to go ahead with this project or not.

        -tree