RE: Unicode for Pegasus Mail

From: Janko Stamenovic (
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:42:35 EST

As far as I know internet mail protocols still can't assume that all 8 bits
in byte will pass from source to destination, therefore UTF-8 can't be used
as default code for message body, before the body is MIME-d.

And the implementor actualy asked how to MIME with UTF-8, and for the
appropriate specs.

I don't know which are these, but I think I understood what he asked.