FW: MLTE Demo

From: Deborah Goldsmith (goldsmith@apple.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 13:54:49 EST

I am very happy to forward this message from Marco Piovanelli. Marco was
able to move with a nimbleness that is not possible at big companies like
Apple, and make a quick MLTE demo app available. Thank you, Marco!

It doesn't support all of the features of ATSUI (for example, font features,
font variations, and so on) but it lets you try out the Unicode capabilities
of ATSUI and MLTE. And you can use the keyboards that are usually grayed
out.

Deborah Goldsmith
Manager, International Toolbox Group
Apple Computer, Inc.