FW: Help please...

From: Unicode (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 12:03:15 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: McGinty +AFs-mailto:McGinty+AEA-onramp.ca+AF0-
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 3:05 AM
To: info+AEA-unicode.org
Subject: Help please...

I'm looking for up-to-date info re www and Unicode vs. Ansi-Asci. Some of
our material that we upload to our Intranet is not translated properly. What
I'm having people do is search and replace certain characters, i.e. an
apostrophe +AFs-'+AF0- in Word and replace with a character that does translate
easily, i.e. +ACIAKgAi- or +ACIAKgAqACI- and then in Word 2000, before saving as a Web
Page, replace with the appropriate character.

We have a deadline to get our site workable by Feb 28th for the rollout on
March 3.
I hope this is not too ambiguous - can you help me??

Cheers,
McGinty.