Re: Chinese Font Management

From: Glen Perkins (Glen.Perkins@NativeGuide.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 02:36:59 EST

I've been away from the Mac platform for awhile, so I won't comment on the
other issues, but I'm quite sure that your Munhwa is a Korean font, since
that's a romanization of the Korean word for culture but isn't a valid
romanization -- using any common system -- for either Mandarin or Japanese.
If the Chinese Language Kit is smart, and Apple's internationalization
products tend to be first rate, then it will resist some of your attempts to
use a Korean font to write Chinese.

I would suggest contacting Adobe Tech Support as your next step.

__Glen Perkins__