Server problem??

From: Suzanne Topping (stopping@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:14:42 EST

Hello Unicoders,

The ever gracious Sarasvati has just informed me that a recent note of mine
has been posted to this list multiple times.

I sent the request one time only but to several lists, and therefore did not
realize that it was cycling through the Unicode list multiple times; I
assumed that it was simply taking time to appear through the 2 or 3 other
lists to which I'd posted. (Since the subject line does not contain an
indicator that notes belong to the Unicode list, you don't know where
traffic comes from unless you check.)

Many apologies for somehow unintentionally causing irritating traffic...
Unfortunately, since I have no idea why this is happening, I can't reassure
you that it won't happen again!

With any luck, Sarasvati can help identify the cause...

Apologies once again.

--++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Suzanne Topping
Localization Unlimited
(Globalization Process Improvement Consulting and Training)

In association with BizWonk (TM)

Phone: 716-473-0791
Fax: 716-231-2013
Email: stopping@rochester.rr.com

(Send me an email to join the North East Localization Special Interest
Group, an email distribution list which acts as a discussion forum for
localization issues.)