Unihan Extension A

From: Doug Schiffer (laotzu@dreamscape.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 20:11:34 EST

Anyone interested in starting to fill in the pronunciation (Mandarin,
Cantonese, Japanese etc.) and meaning info for the Unihan extension A
area? I noticed that the database on the CD only has the cross
references to other standards, but has no other info...

I have info for about 500 of them... Someone with access to the KangXi
dictionary could undoubtedly get more.

--
"Most confusing of all, though, was probably Marco Polo's claim
that public safety and commercial honesty were far better maintained

-K. Pomerantz and S. Topik "The World that Trade Created"