Re: Microsoft Code Page Tables

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:06:10 EDT

Tree,

> I've been unable to find the tables showing the characters in each of
> Microsoft's Code Pages. Specifically I would like to see the table for CP874
> (which is supposed to be the same as TIS 620).

ftp://ftp.unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS/VENDORS/MICSFT/WINDOWS/CP874.TXT

This file is posted up on the site in Windows CRLF format, so if you
are working in a Unix environment, you'll have to dos2unix it after
downloading the file.

Incidentally, CP874 is *not* identical to TIS 620, since it includes some
common punctuation characters and the euro sign in the 0x80..0x9F range.

--Ken