Re: Problems/Issues with CJK and Unicode

From: John Cowan (
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 12:55:55 EDT

John Jenkins wrote:

> All of them had them. Even though many of them aren't words -- that is,
> couldn't be used in a sentence all by themselves -- they all got encoded
> anyway.

I am confused. All 214 KangXi radicals were already encoded in URO 2.0?
I thought that only some of them were already encoded there, and are therefore
duplicated between the KangXi block and the URO.

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! || John Cowan <> Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau, || Denn er genoss vom Honig-Tau, || Und trank die Milch vom Paradies. -- Coleridge (tr. Politzer)