Re: [Fwd: Re: UTF-8 code in HTML]

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:40:14 EDT

Cool; looks like the w3c validator proves its value!

I also added color-coding for unassigned values, so that you can see which slots actually should have glyphs and which not.

Mark

BTW, I just noticed that on my work machine (now Windows 2000), surrogate characters (requiring two 16-bit code units) show up as a single missing-glyph symbol instead of two (e.g. 10FFFD). Looks like the way is being paved for UTF-16.