RE: Devanagari

From: Samir.Mehrotra@mail.iflexsolutions.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 00:20:41 EDT

        Tex Texin wrote:
> Looks like I need to learn a little Devanagari, enough to
> recognize characters, encoding issues, sorting, comparing,
> parsing issues,... the kinds of things a programmer runs into,
> especially when not using Unicode.
> Can anyone recommend good basic texts that cover either
programming
> for Devanagari, or the initial elements for learning the language?

Hi Tex,
    I am from India and from the region which forms a hardcore Hindi Belt, i
can be helpful to you, see if the books, Marco was talking about are
available and let me know if you face any problems.

Thanks & Regards,
Samir Mehrotra,
**samirmehrotra@usa.net,
       Samir.Mehrotra@iflexsolutions.com (off.)
**091-022-8291020 / 091-022-8290170 extn. (2059)