Resources (was Re: Question: Armenian encoding)

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 09:50:21 EDT

We would appreciate it whenever any of you have any links to useful resources to cc Magda, at info@unicode.org. She can add them to the Useful Resources page. The more that page is "stocked", the better off we are:

a. many people who are not on this list will see them.
b. if questions do come up on the list, we can direct them there.

The page is at http://www.unicode.org/unicode/onlinedat/resources.html. There is a brief description at the bottom of the information she will need, but it is very little more than what people include in their emails already.

Mark