Re: Japan loves UNICODE

From: Hiro Yoshioka (
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 20:26:11 EDT

 "A. Vine" wrote:
> Many of the questions sent to the Unicode list are clearly answered in the
> book. It makes me wonder if some folks are bothering to read it. If not, how
> are we to communicate what Unicode is?
My recommendation is

Translate the Unicode 3.0 in Japanese as soon as possible.

I would like to have a Unicode 3.0 Japanese version, 2000 yen :-)

Hiro Yoshioka/Principal Engineer (office)
The statements, views and opinions expressed here are my own
and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation