Re: Encoding Bengali Vowel forms (again)

From: Dhrubajyoti Banerjee (dhruba@cdac.ernet.in)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 01:23:34 EDT

> In fact, come to think of it, it would be nice if the
> Bengali experts could help supply a *real* Bengali script introduction
> for the standard, so that Bengali implementers would have information
> about such oddities as the zophola and would have a common basis
> on which to develop Unicode implementations.
>
> --Ken

I think Ken, that is not happened yet because not many Bengali experts
native to Bengal exist on this list or even have an email id. I am trying to
contact as many as possible from my side and most of my initial inputs were
triggered likewise. Maybe I can contact some more people.

regards,
Dhrubajyoti