New Unicode-aware HTML editor

From: Alan Wood (alan.wood@context.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 09:42:54 EDT

I have just come across Namo WebEditor, which runs on 32-bit Windows
platforms and understands Unicode. You can use Microsoft's Global IMEs to
enter Chinese, Japanese or Korean, and any keyboard drivers you have to
enter other languages/scripts, and save your Web pages with UTF-8 encoding.
More details from:

http://www.namo.com/products/we3/info/index.html

I have no connection with the company.

I have added Namo WebEditor to my page of Unicode and multilingual editors
at:
http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/unicode/utilities_editors.html

Alan Wood
Documentation Writer / Web Master
Context Limited
Electronic publishers of UK and EU legal and official documents
mailto:alan.wood@context.co.uk
http://www.context.co.uk/
http://www.alanwood.net/ (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)