Re: Unicode copyleft inquiry

From: Deborah Goldsmith (goldsmith@apple.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 20:23:56 EDT

I suppose you could debate how widespread its use is, but I have to agree
that the copyleft character does not seem like a private-use character.

If people are really using it, it seems like it should be officially
encoded. Not knowing anything about it, I would guess there are probably
more people using it than some of the other characters that *have* been
encoded. :-)

Deborah Goldsmith
Manager, International Toolbox Group
Apple Computer, Inc.