Re: Eyelash Repha

From: James E. Agenbroad (jage@loc.gov)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 11:02:23 EDT

                                                  Friday, May 19, 2000
Based on Helter Lambert's 'Introduction ot Devanagari' I think the
'eyelash Ra' only occurs before Ha and Ya. she says mainly with Marathi,
but Nepali which she doesn't cover is also possible.
     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.