RE: UTF-8N?

From: Preethi Balaji (preethi.balaji@av.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 20:02:41 EDT

resending the message........

-----Original Message-----
From: Preethi Balaji
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 2:14 PM
To: 'Kenneth Whistler'; Unicode List
Cc: unicode@unicode.org
Subject: RE: UTF-8N?

Sorry to intrude, I am a new member to the group and was curious to know few
terms being used here,

BOM
Is: Plan 9, getrune, putrune about the new UX/LX OS?

I am pleased to be a part of the list, since UNICODE is kind of a new
subject to me and it is being used a lot in AltaVista. Working as a new
employee, I am curious to know learn!

Preethi Balaji

AltaVista Smart is beautiful