Re: Do you have these characters?

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 10:01:26 EDT

> Unicode does not have these two characters (dozenal digit 10 {a turned
> digit 2} and dozenal digit 11 [a reversed digit 3}).

I see two slightly different forms for this DUODECIMAL DIGIT ELEVEN on
the Dozenal Society's Web page. The PDF referenced by Robert shows a
*reversed* 3 (rotated about its vertical axis), but the clock shown
elsewhere on the site has a *turned* 3 (upside down). The flat-top 3
used on the clock shows that this makes a difference.

The Dozenal Society will need to decide which transformation of DIGIT
THREE is preferred before submitting a Unicode request.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California