FW: help!!

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 12:54:02 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: guan di [mailto:guandi1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 6:15 PM
To: info@unicode.org
Subject: help!!

Dear sir:
  I have a question concerning the
internationalization of my Java application, which is
the key point to the company's project. Do please
help.

  The problem is:
  No matter what kind of software or Applet, the
Chinese character that I input using njStar, cannot be
converted to Unicode, which I have to use in the
resouce bundle file to internationalize my
application.
  I have tried quite a number of software, but it just
doesn't work. I use Win98 English version.
  So would you please help or give me some
suggestions?
  Thank you very much.
  best regards