RE: Mixing languages on a Web site

Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 12:28:38 EDT

Michael (michka) Kaplan wrote:

For a presentation I am preparing, I need a 2 or 3 words phase in *all*
Unicode's scripts. It can be either a meaningful phrase translated in
different languages, or even a proper name transliterated in different
scripts: all I need is showing what the various scripts look like, plus I
need a word separation (to show that blanks or other separators are not
necessarily universal) and a full stop (to show that also punctuation may
vary). Anyone can suggest links to similar stuff?

_ Marco