RE: Mixing languages on a Web site

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 18:05:20 EDT

The original langpacks had 2.0, and probably have not been updated. The new
version is also twice as large, which makes it quite a huge download for
basic support so they probably won't be updated either. Keep in mind that
JIS X 208 is enough for all normal uses - it was all there was until a few
years ago in any case.

Chris Pratley
Group Program Manager
Microsoft Word

Sent with office10ship build 1829 wordmail on