Re: Bug in TR 19, and fancy HTML in TR's

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 13:45:06 EDT

I think you missed my point, Doug.

If you were a person who regular had to deal with such issues, as I imagine
Mark has to be (heck, I am, and I am not nearly as busy as he is!), then it
is likely that you have a certain level of technology... and it is also
likely that you do not test everything you do on every version of every
browser.

Thus even if a particular report does not have such a requirement, the other
12 you worked on over the preceeding months might. And maybe you do not want
to waste time installing multiple browsers and such.

For the UTF-8 thing, Mark did explicitly say that all new content is being
done with UTF-8 encoding in a message last night.

michka