Re: Bestsellers. Previously: Difference between EM QUAD and EM SPACE

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 15:02:13 EDT

Michka wrote:

> The main research issue is convincing some of the key players to
> be willing to do brain dumps on such issues!

...or to do paper searches through 20 linear feet of shelf space and half
a dozen assorted cartons full of standards documents. Maybe after the
Unicode gang all retires, we can get the Gates Foundation to endow
a library, and then donate our collected manuscriptiana for
the benefit of future legions of Unicode historians to paw through. ;-)

--Ken