RE: Translations for What is Unicode (was RE: Pronunciation

From: Julie Doll Allen (adollen@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 02:22:38 EDT

Peter,

>Would you be able to share the list of languages represented with us?

It's probably easier if you contact me privately to ask about a
particular language. I will be posting Greek soon, and among others,
Dutch is in the pipeline. There are several other languages I am
expecting to get, but the list is somewhat in flux. (For example, I
have contacted someone about Indic scripts, but I don't know which
languages, if any, that person may be able to provide.)

--Julie