Re: Plane 1 math characters

From: John Cowan (
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 11:41:43 EDT

Doug Ewell wrote:
> I'm probably taking this a bit too seriously, but I remember a big,
> heated debate about encoding these characters in which some high Unicode
> guru assured us they were not intended for the use to which Mark just
> put them.

That was the point about my complaint that _n_, _o_, and _t_ didn't have
definitions, so I was unable to compute their product _not_.

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! || John Cowan <> Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau, || Denn er genoss vom Honig-Tau, || Und trank die Milch vom Paradies. -- Coleridge (tr. Politzer)