Re: press release

From: Maurice Bauhahn (bauhahnm@clara.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 16:04:07 EDT

You may be interested to know that the reporting engine which PeopleSoft uses to render Unicode is available from my
company.

Brio Technology (http://www.brio.com)

The product family which supports Unicode is Brio.Reports (including SQR Server, Brio.Report Builder, and Brio.Report
Activator. PeopleSoft has long encouraged our company to think Unicode (from the days it was called Sqribe Technologies).

It would be nice if we could also handle Indic languages...but alas, not yet.

Cheers,

Maurice Bauhahn

--
Maurice Bauhahn