Re: Acronyms (off-topic)

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 12:51:09 EDT

Well, note that much documention includes it too. For example, see:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/nls_8rse.htm

"LOCALE_SENGLANGUAGE
Full English name of the language from the International Organization for
Standardization (ISO) Standard 639. This is always restricted to characters
that can be mapped into the ASCII 127-character subset. This is not always
equivalent to the English version of LOCALE_SLANGUAGE. "

(Just saw this one earlier this morning, whole new meaning for ISO!).

michka