FW:Unicode Font with Special Effects

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 12:15:38 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Olsen [mailto:greg@pattondesign.com]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 3:14 AM
To: info@unicode.org
Subject: Font question

Dear Sirs,
My name is Greg Olsen. I am an Industrial Designer in Irvine California
and I need information. I am developing a user Interface that I will
hand off to be programmed in C.
The interfaces design has the Arial font, the catch is that there is a
beveled effect on each letter. I was wondering if there is a UNICode
font that is capable of these type of effects.
The interface is for a medical product that is to be released in
numerous countries and languages. Any information would be helpful.
Thank you for your time and response,
Greg Olsen

Patton Design
8 Pasteur #170