Unicode 3.0.1 final data files posted

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 18:02:20 EDT

Folks,

The Unicode 3.0.1 update has been completed for the data files.

http://www.unicode.org/Public/3.0-Update1

has been updated again, with the data files renamed to their final,
permanent versioned names for the 3.0.1 update.

http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA

has been refreshed with all of the 3.0.1 update files, so that it
now contains 3.0.1 (latest) files, rather than 3.0.0 files.

Please note that there were a couple small fixes made for problems
in ArabicShaping.txt and UnicodeData.txt, so be sure that you
pick up a new copy of those files, if you are using them and keep
local copies.

Thanks to those of you who reported problems in the data files during
the beta period.

--Ken

P.S. When we have our ftp problems sorted out, all of the data files
will be mirrored for ftp access as well as http access.