Re: Locale string for Norwegian - Bokmal and Nynorsk?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 15:06:52 EDT

Notice that under Windows, a GetLocaleInfo call with the 0x414 and 0x814
LCIDs for the LOCALE_ISO3166CTRYNAME will return 'NO' in both cases
(LOCALE_ISO639LANGNAME will return 'no' in both cases).

This seems like a Windows bug if there are indeed ISO3166 tags that are
different for nyorsk and bokmål.

For all the Windows 2000-supported LCIDs, see

http://www.trigeminal.com/samples/localeinfo.asp

The list is now in ISO639/ISO3166 order.

michka