Re: Unicode 3.0.1 Released

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 14:44:00 EDT

There was a problem, but that was fixed in the release. If you look at

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/versions/enumeratedversions.html#Unicode
3.0.1

it will point you to the 3.0.1 data file:

http://www.unicode.org/Public/3.0-Update1/CaseFolding-2.txt

Where the valies are L and E, and there is a note explaining them. It might
not go into enough detail -- we can supply that in the FAQ:

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/faq/casemap_charprop.html

Mark