Re: Astral Planes

From: Michael Everson (everson@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 06:19:14 EDT

Ar 18:23 -0800 2000-09-12, scríobh James Kass:
>Mischa Wolf wrote:
>
>> I can't stand "astral planes". The term suggests, to me at
>> least, that these planes (and, hence, the characters in them)
>> are not as "real" as the BMP.
>
>Stars are real.

What happens when you "reboot" your disk, Mischa? Same as when you
"restart"? Golly, looks like we have synonyms

>Christopher J. Fynn wrote:
>
>> I still think one plane should be delegated entirely to Mr Everson and he
>> should be left to get on with populating it to his heart's content :-) This
>> could save everybody concerned lots of time and expense.

Except of course the expense Mr Everson incurs himself trying to serve the
user communities.

>If this means that various user communities could process, store,
>and exchange information in their own languages right away,
>rather than in a decade or two, then I think this is a good idea.

Sweet of you to say.

Michael Everson ** Everson Gunn Teoranta ** http://www.egt.ie
Vox +353 1 478 2597 ** Fax +353 1 478 2597 ** Mob +353 86 807 9169