Re: *New* Spanish Collation

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:06:40 EDT

Well, there are two collations... the "traditional" one and the "modern" or
"international" one. The primary difference between them being that just
about all of the exceptions in the traditional one have been elminated in
the modern one.

This was not a recfent change though, it was several years ago.

Unless you are referring to a *third* collation?

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/