Re: *New* Spanish Collation

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 15:33:20 EDT

FWIW, This is indeed the collation supported by LCID 0x0C0A (3082) under
Windows, names "Spanish - Modern" under most versions of Windows and
"Spanish - International" under Windows 2000.

The other collation is "Spanish - Traditional" and its LCID is 0x040A
(1034).

All functions under Windows that accept LCIDs such as LCMapString and
CompareString will take these values for use in sorting/collation of data.
Visual Basic functions such as StrComp will also accept these values.

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/