Re: Tamil glyphs

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 19:01:42 EDT

From: "Antoine Leca" <Antoine.Leca@renault.fr>
Subject: Re: Tamil glyphs

> We agree this is an area where we really need some light, and a firmer
guide
> of implementation from the Unicode consortium. What is the way to request
> a more strong rule of interpretation?

I will be submitting something for discussion and review at the next UTC
meeting that amounts to a more detail block description for Tamil in order
to properly explain and describe the rule for implementers (font designers,
especially).

The input that you and others have given here will be represented in this
and hopefully it will be clear enough to pass with a minimal amount of
discussion and problems. :-)

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/