Re: [idn] nameprep forbidden characters

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 07:17:43 EDT

Of course, C++ has case sensitive identifiers, so this argument does not
necessarily make as much sense....

FWIW I agree with them on the cantillation marks... who is going to be
chanting their code during code reviews? :-)

If one is case sensitive, then those problems go away, but then fuzzy
searches are needed to find things if you do not want to go with the exact
match.

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/