font problem

From: mlinguist (
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 13:14:12 EDT

Hello to all.

Which are the Devnagari (HINDI) fonts that can be used for making websites
in HINDI, in Unicode format? Do Kruti/Narad fonts adhere to the Unicode?

Also, if someone could suggest, are there any compatible URDU fonts
available for Arabic Windows-98. We tried installing some free fonts
available on the Internet, into Arabic Windows. The strange fact is that
they work fine with OUTLOOK, but when we tried typing in WORD, the font was
erratic and from left to right.

Paresh Agarwal