Re: Can anyone help me!!!

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 12:37:33 EDT

From: "James Kass" <>

> > IE 5.5 support all of the Unicode Indian scripts.
> > I just tried it on a couple of Devanagari sites
> > because the English Windows comes with mangal
> > true type font.
> May we see links to some of those pages?

Here are a few such pages:

They all use an explicit style for fonts in a CSS:

{ font-family:Mangal,Code2000,Arial Unicode MS;
 font-size:12pt; }

Mangal I put in first since it is included in Windows 2000 and Arial Unicode
MS I include last as the feedback I have gotten has found that Code2000
looks much better than it does for several Indic scripts.

a new book on internationalization in VB at