locale data on the web

From: Markus Scherer (markus.scherer@jtcsv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 19:37:57 EDT

Hello,

we are collecting locale data for a number of new locales for ICU.

If you think you might have feedback for them, please have a look at the italics locale IDs in http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/icu/localeexplorer/

The new locales include Afrikaans, Basque, Cornish, Faeroese, Gallegan, Indonesian, Irish, Kalaallisut, Manx, Persian, Telugu, and country information for each of them, plus country additions to the English, Russian, and Spanish locales.

The data is very experimental. We know that there are bad formats etc. If there is data plain wrong or missing, please send email to me personally.

Thanks,

markus